How to Send Fax Online
Send and receive fax online from any smartphone, device or via any email account. FaxitFast is a premier internet fax service that makes sending and receiving fax phenomenally convenient. You can also manage your faxes without the hassle of downloading any additional apps or using a physical fax machine. With FaxitFast, you can rest assured knowing that your internet fax number is always on 24/7 all year round, thus allowing you to send a fax over the internet anytime you please, and from anywhere you want.
Our process is very simple to understand. Allow us to guide you through the same.
How to send fax online through FaxitFast Dashboard
- Enter your email address and password to login to your FaxitFast account dashboard.
- Click the ‘Send a Fax’ icon on the left-hand side of your dashboard to send a fax. You will find an empty box appearing for you to enter the recipient’s number. (You can also add more contacts by going to the phonebook section and clicking on ‘add phonebook entry’
- You can either select the recipient number from the phone book section displayed beside the ‘Send a Fax’ bar or add the number manually by yourself minus any spaces and dashes. To add multiple recipients, simply add commas at the end of the number.
- You have the option to add a cover page, or you can leave that section blank.
- Finally, under the ‘Choose the file to fax’ section, add the file you would like to fax. You can attach multiple documents under this section.
- Once done, you are left with two options
- You can schedule the time at which you want to send the fax
- You can send the fax immediately by clicking on the submit button.
Once the fax is sent you will receive a fax transmission status report. It will tell you whether your fax was successfully sent or not.
How to send fax online through e-mail
- Login to your email account, and proceed to compose an email.
- In the ‘To’ field of your email, enter the recipient's fax number followed by @FaxitFast.com for e.g3124883621@FaxitFast.com. Do not include any spaces or dashes when entering your recipient's fax number.
- Once done, simply attach the document you would like to send. Attach as many documents as you want. Some email account providers like g-mail allow only 25 MB worth of data to be sent through their servers. If so, you can log-in to the fax it fast dashboard and send your fax from there.
- Once you’ve finished attaching your file, simply add a brief summary in the body field of your email.
- All that is remaining to be done now, is to press the send button on your email.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully sent an email through FaxitFast.